What to Expect
At Backstop, our recruiting and hiring process moves at a brisk pace. We think it's a waste of time for resumes and interview feedback to rot on a hiring manager's desk for weeks. Generally, the faster we get to act on our thoughts, the more positive the outcome. We also understand that since you're awesome, we've got just as much to prove to you as you do to us.
After you've sent us a resume that catches our eye, we'll want to kick off the interview process. Although the steps may vary from department to department, here’s generally what you can expect:
- Phone screening with a departmental manager or HR.
- One or two onsite interviews with a cross section of Backstoppers (the make-up of the interview group will depend on the role that you are applying for).
- Depending on the position, you may be asked to do some coding, provide a writing sample or prepare a presentation.
After you’ve been onsite, give us a couple of days to finalize what we consider to be one of the most important decisions we make at Backstop. We’ll be in touch sooner than you might think!
Once you're on board, here are some of our awesome benefits:
Keeping it Healthy
- Medical plan
- Dental plan
Planning for the Future
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401K & match
- Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability
Balancing work & personal
- Unlimited vacation
- Employee assistance program
- Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite meals, snacks and beverages
- Transit and parking FSA
More reasons to love Backstop
- Employee referral bonuses
- “Wall of Awesome” recognition
- Game room and meditation room
- Quarterly events