Investor Account Management
Backstop's powerful investor account management tools enable users to track and report on investor activity, liquidity and performance data.
- Track individual subscriptions and redemptions on investor accounts
- Monitor account performance and compare to industry benchmarks
- Manage investor account liquidity, redemptions and notice dates
- Run shadow administration with Backstop's optional Partnership Allocation Module
Investor Relationship Management
At its core, Backstop incorporates tools that help users to better manage client information, interactions, documentation and communication - from emailing performance estimates to creating and distributing capital account statements.
- Create and distribute personalized investor account statements
- Build relationships between accounts and third-party contacts for efficient information sharing and reporting
- Generate one-click investor account summary reports for meetings and e-mail updates
Backstop's reporting tools provide instant access to the data you need to analyze investor accounts, fund performance and more.
- Monitor and report on your compliance with ERISA, 3(c)(1) and 3(c)(7) slots rules, and other essential fund level requirements
- Report on historical management and incentive fees and account performance metrics on a tranche by tranche basis
- Provide investors with access to account transaction, liquidity, performance, tax-related information and other documentation via a secure, encrypted web portal