Backstop combines data, document management and reporting tools that help to streamline the research process.
- Manage due diligence in one centralized database
- Tag and share key documents linked directly to organizations or funds
- Fuel research with automatic database feeds from our data providers
Backstop's sophisticated investor relationship management tools allow fund managers to consolidate all of their LP’s qualitative and quantitative data into one centralized database.
- Track LP balances, along with commitments and percent unfunded, at both the individual and fund level
- Analyze LP and fund performance metrics, such as IRR
- Create and distribute personalized call notices and statements
Sales & Marketing Management
Backstop's fundraising capabilities allow for easy tracking and maintenance of pipelines and associated activities during the capital raising cycle.
- Manage interest levels, investor types and investment probabilities with a sales tool designed specifically for fund managers
- Build e-mail distribution lists and send unlimited e-mail blasts with watermarked attachments
- Save time and energy while scheduling road shows by using Backstop’s trip planning features
- Easily create and share pipeline reports to measure sales effectiveness
Client Relationship Management
Backstop's powerful CRM creates the perfect foundation for tracking all contacts and related interactions.
- Track and share notes, meetings, calls and documents pertaining to limited partners and portfolio companies
- Sync e-mails, contacts and calendars with Backstop’s Outlook® integration
- Gain a better understanding of a network’s interconnectivity by linking contacts through relationships
- Build activity reports and lists by location, relationship strength or other attributes
Backstop Portal for Investor Reporting
Backstop Portal is the perfect solution for IR professionals looking to provide investors with online access to account, fund and marketing information.Learn More About Backstop Portal
Flexible, Scalable Solutions
We understand that organizations come in different shapes and sizes and that not all employees should have access to the same sensitive data. Backstop offers a variety of solutions to scale with your business as it grows.
- Permission individual user read/write access on records, e-mails and activity for full data control
- Provide the right level of access to match your employees' roles and responsibilities
- Silo specific records, funds or accounts with Backstop's Advanced Permissioning Module